1280 Rose Rd, Lake Zurich, IL 60047 | 847-353-8300 | email@example.com
Financial Reporting Manager
About the job
We are seeking a skilled Financial Reporting Manager who will lead reporting efforts.
The Financial Reporting Manager is accountable for delivering high-impact analytics while identifying opportunities to improve processes. This role demands excellent organization, communication and problem-solving skills, acute attention to detail, and an understanding of foreign exchange translation.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Work with our global accounting team to prepare consolidated financial statements on a US GAAP basis for internal monthly reporting & annual audits.
- Prepare or review the monthly executive reporting package. Reporting includes cash flow analysis, high-level balance sheet information, and P&L variances, including understanding foreign exchange rates on multiple foreign entities.
- Be a business partner to the operational leaders, providing insights and recommendations to improve and streamline business processes.
- Lead financial reporting projects, such as implementing changes in accounting standards & implementation of consolidation software.
- Assist in the development of annual financial plans & forecasts.
- Assist in the closing of local entities where needed.
- Perform routine and special cost analysis.
- Other Ad-hoc analyses as required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in working with external auditors on the completion of the annual audit process
- Working knowledge of US GAAP-able to apply technical accounting concepts
- 5-8 years of Financial Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Obtained or pursuing CPA preferred
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment will be beneficial
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook)
- ERP &/or Consolidation software implementation experience is a plus
This position is based in Lake Zurich, Illinois, and will be a hybrid position. This position will report to the Controller, Eastek International Corporation, in Lake Zurich, IL but will also have extensive interactions with Executive Management.
Eastek International Corporation is a US-based, owned, and operated Contract Manufacturer. Since 1992, our mission has been simple: to assist our customers in being their most successful. We do this by utilizing our global manufacturing expertise and resources to efficiently provide our customers with the highest quality, cost-effective product, on-time, and on budget. We provide world-class manufacturing services from Design for Manufacturing (DFM) support through distribution with our global footprint. We specialize in Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA), Tooling, Turnkey Assembly, and much more.
As a vertically integrated contract manufacturer with facilities in China, Malaysia, and Mexico, Eastek delivers electromechanical sub-assemblies and complete custom products. Eastek is a trusted partner for many Fortune 500 companies that require manufacturing for complex, low, and high-volume production worldwide.